Healthy Brownies

Sunday, July 29, 2012


Hello there! I haven't posted for a while! Oh well! I'm on finals, and I've been very busy. But today I decided not to do anything, but bake brownies.
I found this recipe in a Canela Kitchen's post, and she said it's only 110 calories, but I believe that it depends on the ingredients that you use. So yeah, here is the recipe.



Servings: 15
Dry ingredients:
1 cup of whole wheat flour
1/2 cup of cocoa powder
1 1/2 cup of raw sugar
1/2 tsp of baking soda
1/2 tsp of salt

Wet ingredients:

1 egg
2 egg whites
1/2 cup plain yogurt (I used nonfat)
1 tbsp of vanilla extract

Instructions:
 Mix all the dry ingredients, and later the wet ingredients. Later mix them all. Use a a pyrex (20 cm x 30 cm),  and moist it with a healthy oil (I used a sunflower with corn oil) by using the help of a paper towel.
And start to bake. I put the oven in 175° C for 25 minutes, but it wasn't ready, so I rised the temperature and I waited 15 minutes more.

So I just realized that I forgot to put a wet ingredient to this recipe, and it was to add 1/4 cup of corn oil... but at the end, my brownie was really delicious.

Here is the nutritional value:

This is approximately what 1 serving of my brownies have. Remember that it depends of the ingredients that you use! It can has more or less calories. And for me this recipe is healthy, because it has less fat (you have to check out if the yogurt has fat) and more protein than any other brownie.
And I realized again, that I forgot to add the nutrional value of the vanilla extract!!! Haha.. I'm really clueless today. But it would add like 2 or less than 2 calories xD
So yeah! If you're going to make this brownie, enjoy!!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts